Customer Health Score
Build and deploy a scoring model that predict customer churn. Focus your CSM efforts on customers that really need it.
Customer Success Managers should allocate their time to the customers with the highest churn probability and the biggest revenue impact, not to the customer who is screaming the loudest.
Use a Customer Health Score to predict the customer churn and focus CSM activities on customers where it matters.
Establishing, monitoring, and responding to customer health helps customer success managers identify and address risk before it escalates.
- Automatically gather necessary data from 25+ different systems
Easy to customize
- Calculate your health score with 400+ KPIs for product adoption, perceived business value, customer engagement and loyalty
- Collect external and internal sentiment like NPS Score, Customer Satisfaction Score, CSM Sentiment, etc.
Get notified when score changes
- Write-back calculated score to your existing CRM and use it for triggering notifications, task coordination, and forecasting
Successful proactive service hinges on an organization’s ability to assess customer status continuously and accurately. CSM leaders should use a customer health score and enable an at-a-glance view into a customer relationship and triggers predictive and preemptive actions.
Revenue Operation System
The only data integration and automation platform designed for revenue operation
- Access data and process analytics across a growing number of connectors to various CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot, Freshsales, MS Dynamics), CSM (Gainsight) and Service Management (Jira, Zendesk) systems
- We connect to custom Databases,REST and GraphQL APIs and accept data via WebHooks
- RevOS not only reads and writes but also triggers specific actions in systems across the entire revenue stack.
- We are 99,99% available and all our integrations respect the API rate limits and play well with existing systems
- All communication channels are encrypted and we never share your data with external parties
- All your data is processed on servers in Frankfurt, Germany